youll love them probably the best pound for pound smoke going around

mine are '12's i have 2 boxes.One i am going to hold on for another year... the other is being molested quite frequently ATM

@ maplepie and yes my typing is very careless.lol.

• Like 1

I believe I have tried the equivalent of fruit tingles. That description makes sense. I said to myself that it tasted like a spicy pear. The description bakery flavors (with a focus on pastries) makes sense to me also.

starts off abit sweet pastry fruit pie some cinnamon etc... abit of mocca/ cappuccino .. some chocolate.. toasted tobacco.

just evolves into fruit tingles.i

think rob and boys should do a video review .

i know they love to mostly review big smokes.. but the way smoking is these days... small smoke reviews are needed.

id give my RASCC from this morning a 90/91

Its 2 years old.the flavours were mellowing out abit and the edge some people like had been smoothed .

I like them fresh and edgy also...but geez that was a good 40 minute smoke.!!!...

I reckon you can pair it with anything.

Scotch

Rum

Wine

Champagne

coffee

coke

It would neither be lost or dominate

I had it for brekky and i still was thinking about it on the way home tonight.

Never smoked one, but picked up 2 boxes in the 12:12. Looking forward to it as I've liked the RASS especially.

Two boxes - that's the right way to buy RASCC ;)

Hope you enjoy bro, they have got to be one of if not my favourite minuto fresh and if they last long enough to age are fantastic

Two boxes - that's the right way to buy RASCC ;)

Hope you enjoy bro, they have got to be one of if not my favourite minuto fresh and if they last long enough to age are fantastic

At the rate I smoke cigars I wouldn't have to buy another cigar from this point forward and have enough to make it til I can smoke no more. I'd say the odds of having a full box in 10 years is quite good. LOL
  • Like 1