Davidoff Millinium Cigar

Davidoff makes great NCs that remind me of CCs.

I can see myself thinking a Davidoff is a CC in a blind herf-off!

Millennium is no exception but you're right about the hefty price tag. I was surprised to find out they're not puros. The Swiss owners really looked hard to find a stellar blend and i do commend them on succeeding. The 2000, 1000s, and 3000s are brilliant - one of my [if not my absolute] favourite NCs.

They also have a bundle of Culebras that have been a passive 'buy-now' cigar for me. Kinda want one of those now...

Have you ever had any other NCs like the Davidoff Millinium?

yupp. wanted to compare the mareva it to the 2000 mareva

been so long i forget which tasted like which. just that they were both good.

i nubbed the 2000, though. Got it down to a good 2 cm. but it was aged 5 years...

I've always enjoyed the Davidoff Millenium Blend. Lancero, Lonsdale and PC in particular.

Agree they're pricey but you're paying for the quality of tobacco and construction...as well as the name.

Most Davidoff blends don't really do it for me but these are quite good - decent strength, complexity and flavors.

• Like 1

Davidoff has always made an well constructed and enjoyable cigar. The problem has always been the price. :lol3:

My wife bought me a box of MB Robustos for my birthday in 2005. I still have the majority of the box and find that they really age gracefully.

Oh, I like their Nicaraguan release as well.

I believe the label Private Stock is Davidoff Seconds. Used to be the best cheap cigar in US.

the one thing i love about davidoff is the cigar always has superb construction, perfect draw, everything. They are expensive but you know you are going to have a great smoking experience every time you light one up. The Nicaragua is a great smoke as is the 2000.

Millennium blend is very nice with age- I came across some aged '03 stock a while back. Some were too bland, but there were some brilliant sticks in there. I prefer the small ring gauge Puro D'Oro and the white label LEs overall. They are by no means a value proposition, though.