Which cigars to take on holiday?

So I have a 2 week holiday (or vacation for the non english speakers) coming up and will take a 15 count travel humidor with me. Which cigars should I take? A few of each of my favourites? just 1 or 2 types? The ones I'm smoking at the moment or established favourites? I know I will want what I don't take. What do others do?

I generally take a variety that will hopefully be enough to last the trip, plus a few to smoke with friends and family.

Just got back from vacation Saturday and actually had to buy a couple domestics to get me through pod.gif

Just got back from vacation Saturday and actually had to buy a couple domestics to get me through pod.gif

Ahah! Yep, it's usually safer to bring a bit more just in case. Imo, some from the regular rotation plus a few nicer ones should do the trick. Enjoy your vacation!

First of all, don't stress about it. Whatever you take, you'll enjoy it even more on vacation.

I usually take two cigars per day; one short smoke, such as RASCC's and Parti Shorts, and one longer smoke, such as a double corona, pyramid, churchill, etc. That way you have both situations covered so far as smoking time goes.

I usually select my holiday/vacation cigars by size. I like everything I buy so its more a matter of having the right cigar for the right amount of time. Usually I bring a variety of sizes so I have smokes covering 30 minutes to 2hrs and most situations in between. I usually pack for two a day. Sometimes I come back with some, sometimes I run out. Always good to have a few extra to give away if you find a brother or sister in need and want the company.

• Like 2

I usually select my holiday/vacation cigars by size. I like everything I buy so its more a matter of having the right cigar for the right amount of time. Usually I bring a variety of sizes so I have smokes covering 30 minutes to 2hrs and most situations in between. I usually pack for two a day. Sometimes I come back with some, sometimes I run out. Always good to have a few extra to give away if you find a brother or sister in need and want the company.

X2

Perfect x3

I generally take a variety that will hopefully be enough to last the trip, plus a few to smoke with friends and family.

Mike we could've over night shipped some to you

I'm a variety is the spice of life type of guy. When I go on holiday, I take twice as many cigars as I could possibly smoke. This way I have a lot to choose from and have no chance of running out.

• Like 1