Some new flavour profiles.... cheap coffee reviewed by a coffee expert.

While i cant vouch for the "expert".... i do think i will keep in mind gems such as .. "side of the road cantaloupe" and "dirty asphalt" when searching for cigar flavour profiles....

• Like 2

Of all the fast food coffees I think the McCafe is the best. Inoffensive, no complexity, tasty. Better than a poorly made coffee from a coffee house and certainly better than instant.

• Like 1

Of all the fast food coffees I think the McCafe is the best. Inoffensive, no complexity, tasty. Better than a poorly made coffee from a coffee house and certainly better than instant.

I tend to agree with you. McDonald's McCafe is by far the best of the fast food coffees, and I'll include Starbucks (too much attitude) and Dunkin' Donuts (taste like they've run their coffee through the donut batter) in this as well. For inexpensive, fast, on your way to work coffee, Mickey D's is the place to stop.

WHY don't they drink REAL coffee ,? It's so much better . !!!!!! pod.gif

Guy

I normally do, however, there are some days that I just don't have the time to fix it before I head off to work. In need of a morning wake-me-up, I'll hit the McD on the way to the office.

• Like 1

I actually don't mind Starbucks Pike Place when I'm on the road, but actually buy Dunkin Donuts at the grocery store.