Money or the Box? Conundrum?

He politely declined the offer. He then promptly selected 4 sticks and shared them around.

They were indeed excellent. I must say I was indeed humbled by the gesture.

Two thumbs up mate thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• Like 4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Despite many opinions, I've never smoked a rare/high dollar cigar and thought to myself, "Damn, this cigar was really worth 50/65/98/105/175/225 bucks." A cigar with pleasing flavors and great compl

He politely declined the offer. He then promptly selected 4 sticks and shared them around. They were indeed excellent. I must say I was indeed humbled by the gesture. Two thumbs up mate

At that price?! Take the money and run! That's at least 2 boxes of the German release (when they're released) and a bottle of something nice to wash them down with.

He politely declined the offer. He then promptly selected 4 sticks and shared them around.

They were indeed excellent. I must say I was indeed humbled by the gesture.

Two thumbs up mate thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

A classy precedent to set for the deck! Awesome!

Don't forget, prices in Australia are astronomical!

As bad as they are in terra australis incognita, at least you can walk into a shop there and get your choice of smoke, not have your local politicos tell you what you may and may not purchase, based on a very old and very outdated "we're gonna teach that guy for shunning our offer" embargo (that doesn't apply to said politicos, BTW) ... It's a bargain!

All in all, last time we went to London the prices were comparable. Italy's usually cheaper, but I also understand Italy and Cuba have great trade relations... And anyway, it gives me a darned good reason to want to take a fortnight's fishing expedition down there!

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say the money. As much as I enjoy those sticks, that buys me a lot of future greats. At that amount its sold.