Missing in Action: Vegueros

Rumors that new Vegueros have arrived in a Canadian LCDH.

Correct. there will be a tasting of these at the LCDH in Yorkville tomorrow evening. I will however not be there as there will be a certain Brazil Croatia match to watch

For those attending let me know how the Vegueros pans out. I am not that interested in bringing in another SKU unless it has something to offer. I will leave it in your hands party.gif

Hey Rob getting back to you on the Vegueros. IMO a very harsh cigar that is not just down to it being young. Not worth spending any coin on them for myself but having said that there is a market for cigars at this price point. So if you have enough cheap customers coming by the shop that know nothing about smoking a decent cigar and simply want a change of pace from that Jose Piedra they normally buy they are yours for the taking.

Hey Rob getting back to you on the Vegueros. IMO a very harsh cigar that is not just down to it being young. Not worth spending any coin on them for myself but having said that there is a market for cigars at this price point. So if you have enough cheap customers coming by the shop that know nothing about smoking a decent cigar and simply want a change of pace from that Jose Piedra they normally buy they are yours for the taking.

I thought they were incredible. Remember? lol

My review of the cigar: should have thrown it at Bieber.

For those attending let me know how the Vegueros pans out. I am not that interested in bringing in another SKU unless it has something to offer. I will leave it in your hands party.gif

At the right price (read: under $6 /stick) I liked the one petit robusto I had.

Just got an invite from my local B&M just outside Toronto. They are having a tasting on Thursday. I will pick up a few sticks and see what the fuss is all about. I doubt they will be better than my PSE2, PSP2 or PSD4 but will give them a try.

Completely different cigars, they serve a different purpose, to compare them with "premium" Partagas doesn't make sense…

I compared my one with a psd4 in our other hangout. Certainly not the same in terms of mouth feel, luxuriousness and richness, but close in terms of strength and pepper.