Edicion limitadas

Overpriced cuban 'maduros', with very little resemblence to the marcas they're intended to represent. Montes are probably the closest, but only because the profile already sits in the milk chocolate & coffee category....which is, for the most part, the profile of pretty much every EL ive ever smoked, give or take some leather & earth. Admittedly, I've not smoked all of em, but ive had more than my fair share. Probably explains why Monte is the front runner here too, as its EL version is the most consistent with the regular release.

If you really want a 'limited' cigar that at least attempts to fit the profile of the marca, REs or LCDH releases are much better IMO.

My .02

I'm with you brother. Love my RA Extras

Cubano amigo como esta? We'll I had only smoke one and it was good flavor but really bad draw, so couldn't enjoy well. Defenaly need to try one more.. Any cohibas 1966??

The new Punch D'oro 2 is outstanding.

Have to agree with this!! I have a box and have smoked a few. Just a GREAT cigar, but you can tell a couple of years will only make these better. I'm even considering buying more.....

Have to agree with this!! I have a box and have smoked a few. Just a GREAT cigar, but you can tell a couple of years will only make these better. I'm even considering buying more.....

All most pull d trigger on this brother, but may be I mait get two different marcas insted. That way I can try diferent.