Trevor's website and thanks to Alex, too

I rely on Trevor's Cuban Cigar Website.com daily for info on CC's. Now that Alex has included an inventory feature, it is an invaluable source for me. I have entered my inventory and I am loving this new feature. If you haven't tried it, you really are missing a great feature.

I am making a donation to the website to help with expenses maintaining it, and I encourage each of you who use the website to consider making a donation. These guys provide a great service to most all of us on this forum, and if you haven't made a donation, it's time to come off the hip.

• Like 1

You're right. I will donate also. Only seems fair for the work done and for the amount of referring I've done to it.

Can't wait for the iPhone app too

http://cubancigarwebsite.com/about.aspx#Donations

Mods, if this is against the rules I ask you to delete my post.

I think if it's gonna be ok to solicit donations for anywhere on here it's gotta be for this. Considering the use many of us have got from Trevor and Alex's efforts this should get a pass

Any monies raised in excess of the basic operating costs of the website will be spent entirely on cigars, rum, and loose women.

Just like my government!

Any monies raised in excess of the basic operating costs of the website will be spent entirely on cigars, rum, and loose women.

If it is in that order, I don't think you'll have enough money for the women! lol3.gif

Can I get a commission, Alex? Since I'm happily married, I'll take payment in cigars and rum. I'm too old for loose women anyway. I just don't have the energy. bsmeter.gif

oliverdst, on 17 Mar 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

Just curious, you and Trevor are relatives?

No.

I started the website in 2006 and in 2008 Alex offered to develop a database version of the website.

He has been intensively involved since.

He offers his time both freely and graciously.

This is why he was the obvious choice to take over the website when I step down at the end of the year.