You ain't kiddin'. Perfect winter smoke. If I take my time I can enjoy it for almost 1/2 hour.

I wish other marcas would make this size as well.

Are you kidding? This cigar takes me an hour to smoke! Take your time with it. Fantastic cigar, have 2 boxes of these in the cabinet.

Never been a fan of HC's being in Florida have all the time and nice weather to enjoy a good smoke. But after all the talk grabbed a box and its the perfect dog walking cigar at night for me now. One tasty little bugger

These are to die for, imo

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Are you kidding? This cigar takes me an hour to smoke! Take your time with it. Fantastic cigar, have 2 boxes of these in the cabinet.

Im right in the middle...45 mins for me to smoke. And I also keep at least a couple boxes on hand. Think I have half a 2012 left and just had a couple 2013 land.

Oops, thought you were talking about the petit corona. Never tried the half corona.

Try one!! Its a must! One of the best new releases from Havana IMO. And honestly decent price considering what they've been charging for the newest releases.

Try one!! Its a must! One of the best new releases from Havana IMO. And honestly decent price considering what they've been charging for the newest releases.

^^ This ^^

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk