Beetle traps

Has anyone experimented with beetle traps in their humidors? Kind of like an insurance policy just in case the forbidden insect should appear when it is unattended. I spend weeks away at a time and would hate to return to total destruction. I found these while browsing.

y9anapuj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never seen them before. I keep my temp under 65 degrees and over the last 5 or 6 years have not had a problem. Knock on wood. In a smaller set up I would be concerned that they may taint my cigars as I sure there are chemicals in there.

What do they use to attract the beetles?

I'm hoping teeny weeny cigars, rolled just the right size for a beetle to enjoy after all these years of having to suffer through huge ring gauge cigars that made all the regular beetles laugh at him because it looked like he was fellating a well-hung grasshopper

• Like 2

What do they use to attract the beetles?

I'm hoping teeny weeny cigars, rolled just the right size for a beetle to enjoy after all these years of having to suffer through huge ring gauge cigars that made all the regular beetles laugh at him because it looked like he was fellating a well-hung grasshopper

This made me spit drink through my nose.

Thanks CQ! I needed that! :lol: