Interesting...

That sure is an old warship.

It sounds like it's a newly refitted surveillance ship, not a bang bang one. It must have a lot if new gear on it though, it looks like it's groaning under the weight of itself! :D

Maybe having a looksee to confirm/dent snowden's stuff.

Someone in one of the comments mentions that Russia is planning on opening navel bases in Cuba, Venezuela, the Seychelles and a few others though

Maybe with the Russian bear coming out of hibernation and the withdrawal of the US from active international affairs there might be new trade deals, cash and loans for cuba?

It sounds like it's a newly refitted surveillance ship, not a bang bang one. It must have a lot if new gear on it though, it looks like it's groaning under the weight of itself! :D

Living in San Diego, I guess I'm spoiled at viewing spectacular ships. Had a chance this summer to tour the USS Midway. That was decommissioned years ago. What a ship though, My goodness.

Living in San Diego, I guess I'm spoiled at viewing spectacular ships. Had a chance this summer to tour the USS Midway. That was decommissioned years ago. What a ship though, My goodness.

My friend's uncle served on the Midway!

I love old ships, Nelson's HMS Victory is still moored in the UK, great for a visit as it has never been decommissioned so is still in working order (Incase Smallclub starts trying to hijack tea and Christmas pudding supplies again) :D

Putin just wanted to catch the Festival and grab some cigars on the cheap.

He's started to hear how much you can sell the Infantes for now, so he wants a ship load of them...

I think Castro is still a bit miffed at the Russians, as this was just released by Havana press...

post-13208-13935490513063.jpg