RG PERLAS or H UPMANN CORONAS MJR

MaxHabana

Hi guys, I like to smoke Hupmann Cor Major as my daily cigar or while working. Due to affordable price and good taste, I love this cigar so much. Anyway I read at website that Rafael Gonzales Perlas is a hit as well. So can anybody describe the difference in taste? and which one do you prefer?

For me it's simple: As a declared RG addict, I've yet to have a Perlas that I even remotely enjoyed. I keep trying them and hating them. I'd recommend a Panetelas Extra any day over a Perla. Or any other small cigar, for that matter (Monte Open Junior included!).

For me it's simple: As a declared RG addict, I've yet to have a Perlas that I even remotely enjoyed. I keep trying them and hating them. I'd recommend a Panetelas Extra any day over a Perla. Or any other small cigar, for that matter (Monte Open Junior included!).

This is me exactly. Love RG...not sure what happened to the Perlas (or my palate?)...

totally different to me, I love the Corona Major too. The perla to me is fierce oaky wood, great if you like that but I prefer to smooth creamy side of things.

As I taste, I notice there is creamy taste in HUpmann Cor Mjr, and it's pleasant. The other taste are hint of cocoa and leathery. But since my palate is still new for cigar, maybe the flavour I've tasted isn't exactly as it is.

For other not-so-expensive cigar, I love to smoke Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas. Any opinion on this puro?

• Like 1

The RASCC are great! Not too cheap imo though

You've pretty much nailed the flavours of the Coronas Major so your pallet sounds great to me!

Grab a few singles of

Por Larranage panetela

Quintero Panetela

Rafael Gonzalez panetelas extra

Cuaba Divinos

Trinidad Reyes

and I think you'll have some great short smoking experiences :)

the Corona Major is a very good smoke but I Love the RF Perla. cocoa, expresso and a little oaky. Goes great with Coffee. Mild-Medium cigar. I find that the ones you get from a cedar Box taste better than the ones you would get from the cardboard box. Only downfall is that they are short and keep you wanting more. Good bang for your buck and great stick if you are pressed for time or its really cold out.