Bought the Jetlite from Walmart recently based on reviews here, but I find the ignition button to be hard on the finger. Takes a good bit of pressure to press and hold it.

This video will help with that. Pretty easy fix and the lighter is much easier on the thumb.

Can't help on the current lighters because I won't buy another based on two pieces of crapola I spent good money on three or four years ago. Both of them fell apart after inconsistent lighting issues. Poor construction and would have been overpriced at $4.

Bought the Jetlite from Walmart recently based on reviews here, but I find the ignition button to be hard on the finger. Takes a good bit of pressure to press and hold it.

1. Unscrew the bottom

2. Grab the spring under the button with a pair of needle-nose pliers

3. Yank

4. Enjoy your easy-press Ronson Jetlite.

You're welcome :)

I've always had Colibris torch lighters crap out on me.They usually only last a couple of months.I did however buy a Colibri Bellocosa because I wanted a soft flame with a built in punch being as I mainly smoke 42rg or thinner.This is probably my favorite favorite cigar lighter,and I own a lot of lighters ranging from a $6 Tiger to three ST Duponts.As soon as they make a gold colored Minijet,I'll pick one up.I like gold colored cigar accessories because I like all my accessories to match.Maybe it's OCD.Back to Colibri,I can't speak for the quality of their new torch lighters.Also always use quality quality butane in your lighter.It's worth the extra couple bucks.