2013 Gray Cup

Slight correction.... it is the Grey Cup. I am leaning towards Saskatchewan since they are at home. The game would be fun to be at as the atmosphere is going to be awesome.

You know I knew that but sometimes my fingers are faster then my brain

HAMILTON TI CATS FOR THE WIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Although I'll be studying for my final exam most of the day, I'm taking the time off to watch my Hamilton boys play in the big game for the first time in 14 friggin' years!

Boys......this is big game! Win or lose.......man we are on the booze. Game day smoke in the hot tub ( prob a Dipl #2) with a good whiskey and then pit-in for what should be an epic game. Great for the CFL with the Riders hosting.

Go Green......RIDERNATION IS STRONG!

JD

My cheering for the Riders is motivated by self-interest: so much of Calgary's oil business is run by Saskatchewan natives that I fear for my oil investments if the Riders lose. A loss would mean a solid week of pouting disaffected oil professional and executives. Will leave instructions with broker pending results. Go Riders Go.

:)

If you have a victory cigar ready, and your team loses the championship in a humiliating way, should you just break the cigar in half and toss it away, or smoke it anyway?

Probably a rhetorical question.....

No shame in turning it into a consolation cigar...