suspect Maduro 5 Genios

BigE514

hard to tell if real or fake, but that foot is ugly. packed far too tight and has some leaves (or short filler) poking out a bit....

Right. It's not possible to be definitive given these photos. Even with great photos, it's harder and harder each year. The foot does show pretty messy and tight packing. And the light stems are not desirable. But as for the filler poking out of the foot, the appearance in that photo could just as easily be a consequence of 1) the angle at which it was taken and 2) a cigar kept too dry resulting in some wrapper shrinkage and pullback.

So toss a coin and smoke the thing. Unless you know the source, that's about the best you can do.

Wilkey

I'm keeping them at around 67% and the thing that made me question it the most were that B and R on the band they don't have holes they're filled up but on the other band everything looks normal.

I've gone through ton's of these ever since the original release. Foot is ugly as sin, but it's hard to tell from those pics about the band.

How do they smoke?

• 2 weeks later...

Hijacking a bit, but still of relevance to the topic at hand...

I've been asking around, but does anyone know if the Habanos SA stamp on the black lacquered box is ink or burned in on the 2012s?

I've seen some irregularities amongst these in both construction and packaging over the last few weeks. Just wondering if a new Miami constructed shipment hit the docks.