What do the experts say?

Colinb913

I just bought these Partagas serie D no. 4s. This is my first cuban purchase. Unfortunately they weren't purchased from the czar.

What do you all think? I can't find a box number or date code on the cardboard anywhere. But it was just this three pack that I bought. jybama8y.jpgarasebaj.jpgema4ajag.jpgneveta4a.jpg

Like I said first partagas and first cuban purchase. To my eye it looks pretty legit. But you all seem to know much more than I do.

according to a previous thread your 3 pack is from sometime in late '09.There was a group of bands that only had 1 period after the NO.,the rest had a period after serie and after the 4.

I think the thread is around here somewhere.......... http://www.friendsof...howtopic=102493

regard the last entry........

Looks like you are ready to fire one up! cigar.gif no issues evident on these. But I can understand your concern, Partagas is so commonly counterfeited unfortunately.

Once you jump on board with the Czar and get hooked to buying here like most you will be happy of this trusted, welcoming, reliable, and authentic source!

• 5 months later...