Vegas Robaina Clasicos BRU SEP 10 Video Review

so whats the odds of jessica drinking heavily before editing the next video? i give it 2-1 odds lol.

Good review gents. Damn shame VR's face construction issues. I do enjoy the profile.

Count me as a Clasico fan - thanks for the review smile.png

KG - cigar before a tasting?

P.S. I've seen the "snot" on cigars many times. I always just figured them to be dried splotches of oil.

it was well before the tasting, colt. was supposed to be a quick, small cigar. but didn't realise it would be such hard work.

....P.S. I've seen the "snot" on cigars many times. I always just figured them to be dried splotches of oil.

I've just come to understand it as a cigar that had maybe a bit too much glue on the torcedors hands, and it left a residue which dried. And/or, too much glue used maybe in the application of the wrapper itself, and then if it was an overly humid box, or overly damp day/week/month, then that caused the glue to "seep" out and bleed from the wrapper leaf.

That's just informally what I figured it might be, anyway. Haven't noticed a taste difference one way or another when I've noticed the dried residue on particular cigars.

I've just come to understand it as a cigar that had maybe a bit too much glue ...........

Keith, sounds more than plausible - I've never noticed any difference either, or really gave it a second thought. Were I truly skittish about cooties, I'm pretty sure I'd never smoke hand made cigars!

I've just come to understand it as a cigar that had maybe a bit too much glue on the torcedors hands, and it left a residue which dried. And/or, too much glue used maybe in the application of the wrapper itself, and then if it was an overly humid box, or overly damp day/week/month, then that caused the glue to "seep" out and bleed from the wrapper leaf.

That's just informally what I figured it might be, anyway. Haven't noticed a taste difference one way or another when I've noticed the dried residue on particular cigars.

Keith you are spot on. While I have seen glue on many cigars over the years, this is the first time to my memory where the "glue love" has been spread so generously lol3.gif

so we can add glue sniffing to the list!

Keith you are spot on. While I have seen glue on many cigars over the years, this is the first time to my memory where the "glue love" has been spread so generously lol3.gif

so we can add glue sniffing to the list!

LOL. I was just gonna say....so they must have switched the plant-/pectin-based cigar glue out for the old-fashioned airplane glue, huh??!!? LOL.