tomorrow's election

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not familiar with this Clive fellow, but I'd love to hear how you feel about possums....... wink2.gif

colt, imagine john candy after a lobotomy and with a billion dollar cheque book.

toss in that he is beyond convinced that he is not only the smartest man in the room, he is the smartest bloke on the planet. squillionaire, though there seem to be reports that it might be a house of cards - no idea about that. but has surrounded himself with morons and yes men.

he is the bloke who went on tv last week to declare that it was a known fact that rupert murdoch's wife was a chinese spy.

I am glad the election is over as I was still making my mind up on who to vote for as I had the papers in my hand sad.png I was very close to voting for the sex party and the Pirate party (yes there was a pirate party LOLOL ) ,

Abbott leaves me feeling violated and dirty... he is a slimy male and I can't stand him but I have to admit he is better than Rudd, I just hope that he actually leads the country as he is a smart man but doesn't show it

had there been a likeable, impressive candidate leading the opposition, the result would have been a bloodbath. it is extraordinary to think that the most unpopular government in our history, and certainly the most vile and chaotic, only had a swing of less than 2% across the board against it (i believe). an opposition leader liked by people and the labor party would have about 20 seats left.

if abbott proves himself, won't be easy, there i every chance of increasing the majority next time.