New Robocop Trailer:

MIKA27

• 2 weeks later...

I am exicited, for one it is a movie francise that could use some polish, unlike the crow which is being remade aswell. Some movies can stand the test of time, others cannot.

Dispite looking forward to seeing it the trailer made it clear how he became robocop in this movie, and not the brutal point blank execution in the original which still is very brutal and one of the clear scenes that has always stayed with me over the years.

I'm on the fence with this one. I really enjoyed the original movies. It looks better than the Dredd and Total Recall remakes....

I stepped in something yesterday that looked better than the Dredd and Total Recall remakes

• 3 weeks later...

I stepped in something yesterday that looked better than the Dredd and Total Recall remakes

Whoa there... I loved Dredd, Possibly my favourite movie of 2012. It is a much better Judge Dredd movie than that yelling and screaming unhelmeted Stallone's ego driven pile of steaming **** movie was (even thought it did look good).

Dredd was the Judge Dredd movie I had been waiting 30 years to see, perfectly portraying the Dredd of the comics.

Oh, so much said in this thread already. I'm a child of the 70's and 80's and so many of these original genre movies are near and dear to me. On the whole, with the exception of Dredd, which was quite an entertaining and reasonable recast of the comics, they have all been bitter, horrific disappointments. I don't know where I stand with this. The Detroit of the original movie was a filthy, amoral, bankrupt city and the perfect setting from which a tortured soul as the RoboCop could arise. This one, I just don't know.

Without a doubt, ass will be kicked. Bad guys will be shot in ways that make you do "dayam!" And there will be not nearly enough lens flare. But I just don't feel the soul. The torment. The motivation. I see what looks like it. But I don't feel it.

And yeah, Gary Oldman = good.

Wilkey

Whoa there... I loved Dredd, Possibly my favourite movie of 2012. It is a much better Judge Dredd movie than that yelling and screaming unhelmeted Stallone's ego driven pile of steaming **** movie was (even thought it did look good).

Dredd was the Judge Dredd movie I had been waiting 30 years to see, perfectly portraying the Dredd of the comics.

X2

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

• 3 weeks later...

ANOTHER - New RoboCop Trailer: A Badass Robot Cop Built To Save The World

Holy wow, the new Robocop movie is shaping up to be a monster of a movie about one monster of a human-machine-hybrid law-enforcement killer. The latest trailer details some of the backstory the movie will use to justify Robocop’s existence. And Samuel L. Jackson yelling stuff. Oh and Michael Keaton being evil. Evil Keaton is the best.

“Why is America so robophobic,” yells Jackson’s character in frustration. Is robophobia a medical condition? I don’t know, but I can’t wait for the this movie, even if the tone evidently different from Paul Verhoven’s original. Can a robot cop save the world? Hell yeah.