Monte labels

Guest JimmyC

Guest JimmyC

Hello everyone question These cigars came from same person (recommend by a good source) top label came in a 3 pack (does monte #2 even come in 3 pack??) and bottom one came in a full box. Notice top one is cut straight and bottom one has somewhat of a point at the image.jpg

55.10 KB

Add to Post | Delete

post-17053-0-65063200-1374240839_thumb.j

Monte 2 definitely come in three packs. I got one from a reputable source as an add on to my order. The boxes I paid for were definitely real so I wouldn't think they would send me a fake three pack.

Both could be fine and both could be fake, or could be real bands on fake cigars etc, the net is so wide on monte the box and contents as a whole needs to be looked at.

But yep the lighter glossy band was the stopgap between the older mat paper monte bands and the new brown glossy ones.

• 1 month later...

I have seem Monte bands from greenish to pinkish,matt to shiny.Seems like the ink is always changing,and considering the number of these made,it is not surprising.

I have seen a couple bands cut with that angle,but not Montes....do you have a box code?