Bolivar Regional Edición Belgium and Luxembourg.

Hey, guys, not exactly a scoop but I guess it's new around here.

Since yesterday this info was in a magazine website and so far nobody here mentioned it, so I am writing about this Regional.

Big Bolivar Regional Edition Coming To Europe

A large figurado bearing the Bolivar name will go on sale at the end of the year as a Regional Edition Cuban cigar for Belgium and Luxembourg.

The Bolivar will be a vitola known as a Rodolfo, which is a longer, fatter version of a Cuban pirámides. Rodolfos measure just over 7 inches long with a ring gauge of 54. Pirámides measure 6 1/8 by 52.

The precise name of the frontmark has yet to be determined, said Frédéric Dechamps of the La Casa del Habano in Knokke, Belgium.

Pirámides, such as Montecristo No. 2s, are quite common in the Cuban cigar portfolio. Rodolfos are not. The only regular-production version made in recent years was the San Cristóbal de la Habana Muralla, a cigar that was taken out of production in 2011.

Like I mentioned over at CA, these will be exactly the same vitola as the Gran Belicoso book cigar. Too bad it is nothing new...

Will they be the same cigar? Please tell us from your experience with the Gran Belicoso.