Live From The Humidor..Friday 11:30 am...9:30 PM NY Thursday.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....It will be a cracker sneaky.gif

Teaser:

Saltine Cracker - OSB AGO 09 - HQ

Price USD$.25 AUD$1.45 includes delivery

Shipped from OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

Attached Images

20070428062644!Cracker.snack.bread.jpg

Teaser:

Shipped from OZ

Available for OLH

Reply to Post First, Check you were fastest, Email Diana on [email protected] finally if you know anything about keeping a lady happy compliment her today on here smashing heels she is wearing.

Remember if you claim a box and do not email, you will be suspended! nosmilies.gif

Attached Images

Now, I am hungry hungry.gif

It might just be me since I haven't had breakfast yet, put the pic of the saltine makes it look quite tasty!!

Teaser:

Shipped from OZ

Available for OLH

Attached Images

Mine, please. EMS to Diana.

(Awesome post, Skyfall...! perfect10.gif )

Teaser:

Shipped from OZ

Available for OLH

Attached Images

Are these shipping from Oz?

How can you possibly claim that cracker is HQ? Colour is not uniform, 3 large pieces missing, irregular sized holes, and to top it off, the salt has been poorly applied...

How can you possibly claim that cracker is HQ? Colour is not uniform, 3 large pieces missing, irregular sized holes, and to top it off, the salt has been poorly applied...

But it's double salted with extra fancy gold salt!!!

Mine

Noob!!!

Teaser:

Shipped from OZ

Available for OLH

Attached Images

I just received my box of these "crackers" and they are with out a doubt! Fakes! I am quite the expert especially with this marca. You did a pretty good job with the box and the celo wrapper but I had a cpl of them and I also have 1 maybe 2 friends and they happen to also be experts and they both agreed after trying a few that they are indeed fakes. I will give you approximately 30 minutes to resolve this for me or I will post your business practices to ritz, club, wheat thins and even trisquits of I have too. The dead giveaway was the salt. It was applied to perfectly. I real saltine would not look this crispy or salty IMO. Please respond in the next 14 second.

There are also some "Customs" available in a a commemorative Jar Release. Once the price point is confirmed by PCC, it will be released to Aussies first, and then made available to the forum.

Email Di to get on the waiting list.

Edited: Every $100 order gets a ticket for a raffle to win these fine Oris Knives pictured here. Di will be drawing a winner at the end of the week.

cheese-crackers-in-jar.jpg

There are also some "Customs" available in a a commemorative Jar Release. Once the price point is confirmed by PCC, it will be released to Aussies first, and then made available to the forum.

Email Di to get on the waiting list.

cheese-crackers-in-jar.jpg

For every $100 do you get entered into a drawing for that block of knives?

For every $100 do you get entered into a drawing for that block of knives?

YES! and oddly enough they are from the Oris line of fine cutlery.