Cigar Budget

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im at my perfect equlibrium of aging and smoking, although you always want more and its nerve enough. I was a better part of the past 2 years buying a box a month, that has stopped since begining of this year, well partly because of space and i dont smoke as frequent as i used to. It used to be couple of sticks a week now even once a month is difficult.

I'm still trying to build up my stock, and am starting to try and age most of my cubans. They are soooo tempting though and taste great young. My chest humidor is completely full so I may have to buy another one if I want to get serious about aging cubans.

One possibly two boxes per year. My cigar smoking is scaled right back atm, possibly a dozen a year. Class myself as a non-smoker but enjoy them when I do. It is not a budget thing, just how my life is atm.

I think my budget is at its limits. Tend to buy a couple of boxes every so often and wean more to box splits than anything to try something new. It will grow slowly but surely!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

We are all worrying about the wrong thing.

Stop worrying about budgeting and worry about making more money so you don't have to budget!

nice.... i like! 2thumbs.gif

• 4 weeks later...