Walking Dead season 3 limited edition boxset

Munts

The Walking Dead is one of the best shows around.

Even though Season 3 recently finished with a fairly disappointing finale, the Season 3 Limited Edition box set does includes this very cool representation of the Governors trophy cabinet.

post-6554-0-29962600-1366673243_thumb.jp

Awesome. I personally thought the whole season was a little slow paced..Like you said very disappointing.

I'm looking forward to the return of Breaking Bad to 'fill the void' right now.

I dont mind the slow pace... i feel that the relationships and personal interactions are a key aspect of the whole show. If i had to nit pick it would be the set up for Season 3.

Everyone knew the Season 3 finale would be the showdown between the Woodberry and the Prison crews. As such there was too much padding in episodes to lead to this. Then the finale didnt have the showdown that had been building and padded out all season. Classic bait and switch. It still does not rate to the disappointment that was the season 1 finale of the US version of The Killing. Man that sucked big time.. shead.gif

I too am looking forward to Breaking Bad... even looking forward to the last season of Dexter... though Dexter has been in decline in a big way since they killed off Rita.

Love the box! I personally liked season 3, although it was pretty slow it had character development and great storytelling/writing, which is something a lot of tv shows are missing lately.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...