So how was April Fool's day for you guys?

TheChive played a good prank on everyone. All of their regular Monday posts were North Korea themed. Also, the N. Korean national anthem played whenever you were on the main site. I found it pretty hilarious.

Other than that, it was a quiet April fools day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Redditor, right now it's raining orange cats and blue dogs.

Wanted to post a sonogram pic on my wife's instagram, she replied: "You're gonna jinx us."

Instead we Facebook divorced.

Same, was a very confusing morning for me hahahaha.

One of my best mates, who I have played golf with every week for years... we've had a healthy competitive relationship of always trying to beat one another since day one.

He wasn't able to play this week... and I text him and told him I had a hole in one!

He took the bait, hook, line and sinker!!

I admit sending a message to a friend in Texas that a box of Cohibas was heading his way up from Havana ... :-)

He caught on the date.

So : Quiet.

Life played a good series of pranks on me. Heres one of many. Went on a sunday monday trip 3 hours away from home. When I was packing for my phone charger, which was supposed to be plug into the powerbar like it was everynight, but it wasnt there. The lady asked me if she should bring her charger along with the trip so O assumed she took it as well. So on the road i used my phone for GPS and bluetooth music. That night i asked for my charger, and she said she disnt take it, she just unpluged it from the powerbar, and blamed me for not giving her specific instructions. It was 7pm easter Sunday, small town, nothing was opened. Coubtry roads with no street lamps.

Shoppers drug mart was opened, but they only had the iphone 4 charger, not the iphone 5.

So i went with the good old fashioned map...

The next day went to walmart, charger out of stock. Drove an hour to the next town, no original charger in stock, beg for a solution. The guy told me to took at the other accessories and found an off-market charger. Bought it, took it to the car. Tried plugging it into my phone. But it didnt fit because the charger was slightly larger than the original, and I had one of those weirdo phone cases that you need a special key to open it. So couldnt charge my phone, fml.