US Only: Robustos

To Monday 9am local time only.

All stock ships from SW

Not available for OLH.

Pick two boxes from the following list for $ 339 USD Delivered (169.50 box)

Pick three boxes from the following list for $485 USD Delivered. (161.66 box)

You can pick any comnbination including all the same cigar.

Bolivar Royal Corona

Upmann Connoisseur Number 1

Juan Lopez Seleccion Number 2

Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

Place your order by heading to www.*****int.com. The final amount will be processed by Di Manually.

Enjoy!

All stock ships from SW

Not available for OLH.

Hello. I am a newbie. Joined community right now. So would you like to explain: what is SW and OLH. How works your coupon system. In general, where I can read about all this. And most important, I hope you ship cigars to Armenia. If not, all this questions turn to obsolete...

Hello. I am a newbie. Joined community right now. So would you like to explain: what is SW and OLH. How works your coupon system. In general, where I can read about all this. And most important, I hope you ship cigars to Armenia. If not, all this questions turn to obsolete...

SW is Switzerland, OLH is Online Humidor. There's a link at the top of the page for 'cigar locker' and a FAQ that explains it better than I can

This is a deal ''For US Only''(like in USA) So they will not ship these to Armenia but I think they ship worldwide

Yes, I see about THIS deal. I meant shipping to Armenia in general.

Just use the search function on the forum, and also search out and read the various "sticky" threads throughout the different forum sub-categories. A lot of your questions and more will be answered there. Direct shipping questions should be PM'ed to the Czar's staff.

Cheers and welcome to the forum.