Cohiba siglo I

johnnysixtoes

The product is original from Habanos S.A.

HSA: 10.7066.02.0610

Descripcion: COHIBA SIGLO I SLB-VW-GPSR-M-n-25

When I keyed in the UPC code on Trevor's site, this is what came up.

However, there will be some comments on the mold on these cigars and what to do about it.

Dont see any scratch marks. I cut the seals before taking the pics. Is that what you mean?

In your fourth picture did your scratch of a health warning from the back? there are visible scratch marks on the bottom of the box around the box code

Those are really slight surface scratches and it would take more than that to remove ink from the bottom of the box. Stop scaring the poor kid :P

No I'm not saying they are fake. They look as real as can be. I'm just curious because I have a box of PL Panatelas that have the same scratches and I'm wondering if they are reusing old wood or boxes.

Wipe it off with a dry tissue. Issue solved.

Unsure of why this was posted in suspect cigar subforum...

Agreed on both. Eight posts, all here in this subforum - there was really no question proposed in the original post, and it's always nice to get a bit of an introduction going prior to this.

Oh well. After just reading the other posts, a good rule is that if you questioned them initially ("I didnt know if they were real or not. I bought them in Afghanistan. Is that not suspect enough?"), then simply don't buy them if you're unsure or unable to verify. The best way is to buy from a trusted retailer. Either that, or make sure you absorb all you can from here, and other sources, to educate yourself as much as you can so that you can better make those decisions.

Go here and tell us about yourself:

http://www.friendsof...php?showforum=6

Also, familiarize yourself with the rules. The first rule is to know all the rules biggrin.png

I thought the first rule of fight club was to not talk about fight club