Behike Easter Clearance

20 boxes of each only at this price.

Shipping From Oz.

Available for Online Humidor.

Behike 52 $ 252 USD $339 AUD SOLD OUT

Behike 54 $ 323 USD $441 AUD

Behike 56 $ 352 USD $484 AUD

Silly question, if shipping from Oz where are the health warning stickers placed? Directly on the box?

Most of these shouldn't have the stickers. Those that do have the stickers on the outside of the cardboard box.

I had a bit of a relapse after looking to see what I had room for and ordered another two boxes of the 56 (and a couple of boxes of Boli PC's to keep them company on their trip)...that should hold me,..at least until you post another special I can't resist

Very good prices. I know everyone ordered will be happy:)

Btw, not that I complain about the low prices but some other online retailers have also lowered their catalogue BHK prices. So I was wondering if HSA has actually reduced BHK prices permanently?

I'll pass this amazing offer, just bought one of the sampler. That should help me better define what CC I prefer. I'll try the BHK line of CC when I am more experienced.

Thanks though !

Very good prices. I know everyone ordered will be happy:)

Btw, not that I complain about the low prices but some other online retailers have also lowered their catalogue BHK prices. So I was wondering if HSA has actually reduced BHK prices permanently?

No movement from HSA on pricing. Some distributors however have good quantites they would lke to balance out.