Coincidence?

Fuzz resigned at the same time the below occurred.

Fuzz worked in the liquor industry at high management level in "distribution logistics"

Fuzz worked in the immediate geographical area.

Fuzz apparently is "not looking for work" since resigning after a decade + from a high paying exec role.... that only George Costanza's time at the Yankees could rival for paralysis perfection.

We are on to you mate ......well done party.gif

Police in the dark over massive wine heist

Updated 7 hours 0 minutes ago

Police admit they are baffled by the theft of nearly 60,000 bottles of wine from Sydney's west.

The South Australian Stumpy Merlot, worth around $500,000, was taken from Smithfield in January.

Detective Inspector Adam Phillips says the bottles were on B-double trailers, which were also stolen.

"Someone's had to come in with two prime movers and hook up the two trailers and obviously take them somewhere and unload the trailers with a forklift and [find] a place to store these 72 pallets," he said.

"Unfortunately we haven't been able to find the wine as such."

A similar amount of South Australian wine went missing from trucks en route to Sydney last month.

Consumers are being asked to keep an eye out for the stolen bottles.

Detective Inspector Adam Phillips says the Smithfield robbery was a sophisticated heist.

Haha good call with the booster seat.. Harder and faster and more ruthless the heist.. The better your odds I always think :P Not that I endorse or take part in any shady activity.. But I've got a bit of admiration for todays cowboys.

Witnesses report seeing a beautiful woman with dark hair very nice shoes directing the gang.

They also report hearing the suspect shouting "what do you mean there's no bloody Sauvignon blanc on board!!!!"

Put me down for six thanks mate. Emailing Dee know. On ya Fuzz.liar.gif

That's six pallets LOL

Witnesses report seeing a beautiful woman with dark hair very nice shoes directing the gang.

They also report hearing the suspect shouting "what do you mean there's no bloody Sauvignon blanc on board!!!!"

Ha Ha Ha ...LOL.LOVE IT