Hupman PC/Corona Major

I smoked an hupman noella today and I was floored by how amazing it was. I was curious if the corona major or the petite corona measured up at all in terms of flavor and overall "goodness". While I cant splurge on a few jars of the noella, I can certainly pick up a box or two of the majors or pcs.

Thanks!

I haven't tried the tubed Upmann's in a while,

but the recent PC are excellent -

mild on the palate but very engaging and medium/medium-full on the nose:

assorted nuts, cream, coffee (only a touch of wood and an occasional sweet spice)

Very enjoyable, would recommend it!

Cheers, Alex

The HU Coronas Major has always been a favourite of mine.... but they can be a little up and down. Good ones are really nice and peppery.

Two of my favorites! I love the recent PCs and I have always loved the CMs. The Corona majors get a real nice flavor if you sit on them for a few years or they smoke great ROTT. You might also try the Coronas Minor. The little cousin to the majors and every bit as good IMO. I have a 2012 box of the minors I am working on right now and they are quite tasty!

I smoked an hupman noella today and I was floored by how amazing it was. I was curious if the corona major or the petite corona measured up at all in terms of flavor and overall "goodness". While I cant splurge on a few jars of the noella, I can certainly pick up a box or two of the majors or pcs.

Thanks!

Hey I smoked a Noella last yesterday also. Been a while since I had one and it reminded me why I liked them so much in the first place.

Am I the only one who has not smoked a single decent Noella?

If it wasn't for the cool jar, I would never have bought these and would have given mine away by now.

PC on the other hand...yum!!

You're not alone...

Love the H Upmann petit coronas. Never tried the marca before until I scored a box of these from Czar. Fantastic flavored cigars, will definitely have these in my permanent rotation.