Markings on bands..

Hi all

I am am a printer and to me it doesn't look like anything involved from the actual printing process,it does have the hall marks of scuffing or rubbing,combined also with what may be oils from the cigar and possible oxidation

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheers

Hi all

I am am a printer and to me it doesn't look like anything involved from the actual printing process,it does have the hall marks of scuffing or rubbing,combined also with what may be oils from the cigar and possible oxidation

Just my 2 cents worth

Cheers

I am a graphic designer and buy a lot of print. I totally agree. I also wanted to mention Oz that the article about print resolution and color separation from Nino here and on Facebook was terrific!

In Canada we do not use the terms AM/FM so that was very interesting! Also, the traditional offset printing press has pretty much disappeared from many shops, like the one I use. The last 6 station press we had even used disposable plates, which I am sure you use too. So what would a digital printer be? AM? I have not checked it lately - I confess my print jobs are mostly drop shipped.