When will price increases reach retailers?

so far the ELs and LCDH production in cuba have not gone up in price, all the regular production has, some more then others.. sad... but load up on some EL's and u got old pricing....last week we found a bunch of BGM in havana for 54cuc, great cigar for that price.

so far the ELs and LCDH production in cuba have not gone up in price, all the regular production has, some more then others.. sad... but load up on some EL's and u got old pricing....last week we found a bunch of BGM in havana for 54cuc, great cigar for that price.

Depends on the individual stores too.

When we were there during the Partagas week, for one prominent example, I found boxes of Partagas Culebras for $22.50 CUC's at some spots, but then $38 or so at other locations.

When will we see price increases reach retailers? Hard to believe that CoRo's now go for 340CUC in Havana...if you like Cohiba, it seems like now would be a good time to 'stock up'.

At my work, you'd be getting yelled at right about now. tantrum.gif

wink.pngtongue.png

We have a saying....if it doesn't BENEFIT you, don't ask about it. Be quiet and wait to be told about it, if and when it happens.

Like....Sergeant, we haven't had a 5am PT followed by an inspection in quite a while...when can we have one?....Well (says the Sergeant to the crazy dumb private), I wasn't thinking about it, but I guess we can have one tomorrow morning then.....(lots of groans and catcalls from the rest of the platoon would usually follow)....

:buddies::mob::hole:

;):D