On the lighter side.......paradise upgrade coming in 2013

Some of you guys may have read comments I made about an opportunity I was looking at in Grand Cayman.

I officially accepted the job last night and will travel there to start in early January.

Wife and I will keep the shop and our apartment in Playa for the foreseeable future. She won't join me there full time for a few months anyway.

As much as I have enjoyed not working "for the man" for the last year and a half, it's time to get back to reality. This is a medium step for me as its a small offshore company but still in the same industry I was in before.

I will need to setup some kind of work around for FOH boxes because the duties there are pretty fierce.

On the downside, I doubt I will be able to keep up with the 2-3 cigars per day I have become accustomed to. ;-(

On the upside, I will be gainfully employed again with mostly tax free income. :-)

I am not looking forward to the whole driving on the left side of the road thing.

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631673,-87.070675

Looking the wrong way when crossing the road is the bugger to watch out for!

Congratulations mate.

That and I have already decided my motorcycles stay in Texas!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=20.631726,-87.070597

Valerio in the Casa del Habano in Grand Cayman will look after you cigar wise, just be sure today hello and be polite when you enter the shop...he has a policy of kicking people out for being rude or not saying hello to him!!

Congratulations and best of luck to you. I always end up driving on the wrong side of the road at some point when driving on Grand Cayman.