Festive Smoke

Evening all thought id go festive for my first post, i have just started to take Cigar smoking a little more seriously and am in the process of filling my 1st humidor, got a 60CT humi may already need a bigger one. Im looking for a few special suggestions for a christmas day smoke, maybe something small for the morning which will more than likely be a hungover morning with a coffee and possibly some bubbly, and then something a lot larger to go with a glass of something strong for the evening.

What cigar plans do you guys have for the big day? any suggestions would be most welcome, dont have any real preferences as yet so fire away.

Looking forward to spending plenty more time on here

Dan

First off welcome! It's always nice to have another guy from God's own county biggrin.png

I only smoke outside so based on the weather this week...and past 4 months I'm thinking it will be a Partagas Tres Petit Corona with the dog on her walk after lunch!

The weather we've had lately Captain you'd want a tres tres tres petit corona, im glad i can smoke indoors. I have a christmas party on saturday so will only be taking small smokes!