So the half coronas

When this vitola was first announced, I thought to myself 'what idiot thought this up' well after trying one I had to do a complete about face. A great little cigar for those short on time. been stocking up on them of late.

confused? usually lol...but actually was simply stating a short smoke personal preference that was not directly related to the half corona thread title. I do apologize if not appropriate and will attempt to remain on topic

Why should they be priced less than a RASCC?

I thought we wanted our cigars priced on quality and flavour, the upmann half corona is gettin quite a reputation for itself. Dont get me wrong im as big a fan of the RASCC as the next guy but not at the point of making it the benchmark for the whole vitola. The siglo i or bolivar cornas junior are also two fantastic smokes and of a similar size.

Just my two cents mate.

Had some trouble finding these myself, but luckily I came across a box in the airport in Varadero last night. I like the size as well, it's perfect for the cold weather and a nice change from the Minuto size.