kevinfj

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Treehouse haul plus Pol Roger

Thursday seems to have been a good day ...same drop Date for this one ☝️ And it’s ??

Christmas drinks with mates. Couldn't resist.

If you havent already heard of Innis & Gunn your living under a rock. The beer was originally developed as a way of flavouring the barrels used by distiller William Grant for its ale cask reserve whisky. The original plan was for the beer to be discarded after it had flavoured the barrel, but the brewers noted that the process had an agreeable effect on the beer, and thus aging the beer became an end in itself. The brewery's flagship beer is matured for 77 days from a blend of time in Bourbon Casks and Over Bourbon-infused heartwood in specialty "Oakerators" It is 6.6% alcohol. Its easy to pair this beer with any cigar!!

If you havent already heard of Innis & Gunn your living under a rock. The beer was originally developed as a way of flavouring the barrels used by distiller William Grant for its ale cask reserve whisky. The original plan was for the beer to be discarded after it had flavoured the barrel, but the brewers noted that the process had an agreeable effect on the beer, and thus aging the beer became an end in itself. The brewery's flagship beer is matured for 77 days from a blend of time in Bourbon Casks and Over Bourbon-infused heartwood in specialty "Oakerators" It is 6.6% alcohol. Its easy to pair this beer with any cigar!!

well Darr this just made me want to get out of bed and find this asap and pair with a stick! good info and thank you for sharing!

• 2 weeks later...

A fantastic Imperial Stout from Dark Horse....at 11% sip and savor ca12e0fef7592b85b6a1f35fe0dfb531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing beer and prob my fav ris. Drank about a case since it came out and sadly all wells have dried up here, went fast but I saved two bottles to age. Good choice. Bells expedition stout is another good one if you can find any lying around.

• 2 weeks later...

Shared a wonderfully aged Belgium triple bach with a good friend tonight...man these monks know how to make good beer. I guess they better if they have been doing it since the 1200s! 0e095427af6cc8c80ee47817bf957b3c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1