"evolution"

was using the word elsewhere re the evolution of a cigar as one smoked it, when i was reminded of something i recently read.

first - i am all too aware that i am banned from raising the topic of evolution/creationism etc etc as it pertains to darwin and friends, at pain of death from rob. so this is not intended as a back door way of doing that and should not be taken as such. and please try not to turn it into that.

was reading michael lewis's 'blindside' - enjoyed the film but the book a notch up from that. really interesting. however, he had subtitled it 'the evolution of a game' and apparently a number of christian bookstores (and i am certainly not pointing this at any one country, given schools in our very own hunter valley have banned harry potter as it is apparently nothing more than an attack on christianity - some people need to get out more) have banned it because the subtitle contains the word 'evolution'. seriously.

if anyone can tell me how humanity has survived this long, i'd be very interested.

We have survived this long because of the non ending improvements to both society & our health affected by numerous generations of politicians. It is a fact tabled I am sure in Hansard and the underlying reason that our poor politicians earn a massive pay increase every year, KPIs are all important. ;)

From what I understand, the universe is based upon a mysterious entity known as the 'force'. Those who are taught in the art of controlling it in the name of justice are identified early on in their lives and are put on the path to become Jedi knights, while those who go forth to use this mysterious power for their own personal interests generally fall into the 'dark side' of the force. My assumption is that the majority of human beings intrinsically followed the light side of the force, thus creating a harmonious environment for reproduction among all Jawas.

However, this does not explain how a simple tow cable can bring down an AT-AT, or how it instantly disables their shields (especially after Wedge Antilles explains that their armor is too strong for blasters), creating the possibility for a Snowspeeder to destroy it with a few laser volleys to the dome. Your guess is as good as mine.

if anyone can tell me how humanity has survived this long, i'd be very interested.

Clearly Lamarckism is the answer. Or Zombieism. Whichever one it is where you eat the brains of those with skills you would like to acquire and then pass the genetic code onto your spawn. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Wilkey

the answer. Or Zombieism. Whichever one it is where you eat the brains of those with skills...

I read this as " the answer is Zombies eat the brains out of skulls" and thought that was one heck of an answer to any question his Kenship could ask.

From what I understand, the universe is based upon a mysterious entity known as the 'force'. Those who are taught in the art of controlling it in the name of justice are identified early on in their lives and are put on the path to become Jedi knights, while those who go forth to use this mysterious power for their own personal interests generally fall into the 'dark side' of the force. My assumption is that the majority of human beings intrinsically followed the light side of the force, thus creating a harmonious environment for reproduction among all Jawas.

However, this does not explain how a simple tow cable can bring down an AT-AT, or how it instantly disables their shields (especially after Wedge Antilles explains that their armor is too strong for blasters), creating the possibility for a Snowspeeder to destroy it with a few laser volleys to the dome. Your guess is as good as mine.

The force is strong with this one. LOL that's hilarious

the answer. Or Zombieism. Whichever one it is where you eat the brains of those with skills...

I read this as " the answer is Zombies eat the brains out of skulls" and thought that was one heck of an answer to any question his Kenship could ask.

So a zombie head is considered its kill spot, where it is softer and a well aimed punch will in most cases make the head explode.

How does a brain craving zombie have the jaw strength to break through the skull to get at the brain of a fresh human kill?

Maybe the zombie needs to commandeer the nearest snow speeder and take some well aimed blasts at the nearest human nogan! go figure.