Humi tourism...

Hey guys!

Well, since I'm a new guy in this community, I told myself that the best way to make friends around is to share. So I took some time and decided to give you a tour of some of my cuban humidors. I have 5 and I'm gonna show you 3 of them today. Since I'm pretty alone of my group to enjoy puros, it feels great to talk about it. here we go, hope you like 'em! Before some of you ask, all these cigars are authentic. I've bought all of them myself in Cuba at LCDH stores.

The first humi your seeing is mainly filled with Montes. I have 20 Monte 2's in there and about 15 Edmundos. The 2's are about 4 yo. You also can see some Cuaba's Salomones, man these cigars are awesome, and to the extreme right, about 20 Trinidad Robustos Extras, one of the great cigars I've tried.

post-13436-0-87063100-1338734905.jpg

My second humidor is mainly filled with Partagas cigars but I've accumulated over the years some great Hoyo's. As you can see in the next picture, the top part of this humi is filled with Hoyo's double coronas. These are more that 6 yo and the more I wait, the better they taste..

post-13436-0-21240100-1338735870.jpg

The bottom of this humidor also contains some Epicure no 2. I've had only one of them and the rest is aging. To the left of the humi, I have a bunch of Partagas P2's, E2's and Lusitanias and, just for the fun of it, 1 culebras.

post-13436-0-72695500-1338736004.jpg

My third humi is exclusively filled with Cohibas and, I have to say I'm pretty proud of it.

The top portion contains about 25 Magicos and 20 Genios, gotta love these Maduro 5's.

post-13436-0-70396800-1338736257.jpg

The bottom of the humidor just welcomed 2 boxes (left part) of Edicion Limitad 1966. The middle is a box of Siglo VI and the right portion of it is some esplendidos that I also just bought.

post-13436-0-11711000-1338736375.jpg

Well, this is it for now, hope you like this post. I look forward to be able to buy puros from FOH, this website is truly great.

Jeannick, thanks for sharing the photos. You've got some lovely stuff there. Bloody impressive, actually

:spotlight:

I do love the Cohiba Genios and have a lovely box of 09 Esplendidos. The Partagas Lusis are another of my favourites.

Some will be surprised about your comments on the Cuabas. I must give one a try.

Cheers,

Mark

1338803401[/url]' post='313391']

Jeannick, thanks for sharing the photos. You've got some lovely stuff there. Bloody impressive, actually

:spotlight:

I do love the Cohiba Genios and have a lovely box of 09 Esplendidos. The Partagas Lusis are another of my favourites.

Some will be surprised about your comments on the Cuabas. I must give one a try.

Cheers,

Mark

I love the Cuabas. With time, they developped into something incredible. What a great stick!