Your Ugliest Cigars

So, the last thread about your prettiest cigars went pretty well.

Lets see your Ugliest cigars...

nMpbGl.jpg

Monte III from an AGU 09 box that had tobacco mites in it (mites, not beetles, different things). The box is from 08 and after sanitizing them, they actually taste pretty delicious. They just look horrible. The other is a Trini Col that someone shipped to me in... horrible packaging. It required a lot of gum arabic and a lot of patience but its smokable. Haven't figured out where that reddish stain came from though.

Wish it was daytime, they look much worse in natural light.

Ahhhh. I love an excuse to look at my stash but I got nearly all of mine from the czar house and can't find an ugly one in the bunch. :)

Well Played, Rob, this guy deserves a complimentary pack of sticks!

It's sad to say but I'll take a good old fashioned whipping of our brand new SEC member any day over a free cigar or two. I foresee some good times between us and your fellow Texas brethren this fall. Looking forward to it :)

Sorry to hijack this thread... Carry on folks. The ugly ones have something to prove. Let's see em.

It's sad to say but I'll take a good old fashioned whipping of our brand new SEC member any day over a free cigar or two. I foresee some good times between us and your fellow Texas brethren this fall. Looking forward to it :)

Sorry to hijack this thread... Carry on folks. The ugly ones have something to prove. Let's see em.

The 2012 -2017 Texas A&M seasons will be sponsored by KY Jelly!

Your not still mad we took coach Fran from you are you? Not that it did us a lot of good. BTW, how the mighty have fallen, Franchione is coaching at Texas State now????

So, the last thread about your prettiest cigars went pretty well.

Lets see your Ugliest cigars...

nMpbGl.jpg

Monte III from an AGU 09 box that had tobacco mites in it (mites, not beetles, different things). The box is from 08 and after sanitizing them, they actually taste pretty delicious. They just look horrible. The other is a Trini Col that someone shipped to me in... horrible packaging. It required a lot of gum arabic and a lot of patience but its smokable. Haven't figured out where that reddish stain came from though.

Wish it was daytime, they look much worse in natural light.

I think if someone from HSA saw that Trini, we may have found the reason why the line is being shut down! :cigar:

Monte III from an AGU 09 box that had tobacco mites in it (mites, not beetles, different things). The box is from 08 and after sanitizing them, they actually taste pretty delicious.

Did the cigars have bugs in them or just the box? Either way, this statement made me barf a little in my mouth. :covermouth:

Monte III from an AGU 09 box that had tobacco mites in it (mites, not beetles, different things). The box is from 08 and after sanitizing them, they actually taste pretty delicious.

Did the cigars have bugs in them or just the box? Either way, this statement made me barf a little in my mouth. :covermouth:

LOL

So are the Bears passing down their previous sponsors to the Aggies now?

Not so much, this past season was sponsored by the Alamo Bowl and Mr. Heisman!