Need an opinion on a purchase idea

After reading Brazo's thread about long term storage, I thought I should try to grab some boxes to commemorate some special moments in my life. My wife and I got married in 2010 and was thinking of picking up a box of each of the 2010 LE's.

I was curious if the 2010 LE's are worth it in terms of the investment or would my money be better spent buying a box with a 2010 box code if I could find them?

Tim

Monte GE is the outstanding issue from that year, but I have had very good Party as well. However I have not had one bad GE and have had several very average Party. I have one box of Party and a few more boxes of GE :blush:

Thanks for the tips guys I'm looking to pick up whatever I decide within the next two weeks, I want to save enough and just buy all 3 boxes at once. I'm still mulling over bundwallah's suggestion too, so it will probably be a game time decision.

Tim

Go with a box of something you like that was rolled in the Month/Year of your marriage. 2010LE does not necessarily mean 2010 box code.

That kind of holds true for regular production as well in that box date refers to when the cigars were boxed, not necessarily rolled.