El Rey del Mundo Demi Tasse

BassCigarBoy

Hi All.

I've just finished a 25 box of El Rey del Mundo Tasse and I'm now looking for something else of a similar format that still delivers in the flavour front. I don't often have a lot of time to enjoy a lengthy cigar so these have been little gems to have in the humidor just to grab when I've only 30 mins to spare. I'm aware that it's not unusual for cigars of this format to not deliver where larger cigars would but any suggestions on a different brand in this format would be great. Alos same price range would be great to :)

Cheers,

Basscigar

I just went through a shopping spree of smaller sticks so here is what I have:

Unfortunately, your options are pretty limited at this point...

HDM Le Hoyo Du Maire and RyJ Petit Julietas are the only remaining production Entractos other than the ERDM Demi Tasse. If you expand it to different ring gauges, there are a few Perlas still around, including the newly released RG Perlas, the Monte #5, and Siglo I. There is also the new Upmann Half-Coronas.

The next step up in length would be a Minutos: BCJ, Party Shorts, SCDLH El Principe, and RASCC. I'd also add the Monte Open Junior, the Cuaba Divinos, and the Trini Reyes in that category.

Happy trials :D