My Aristocrat is on it's way!

Well my Aristocrat Mini cabinet humidor is in transit from Texas to Ireland and I can't wait! here is a pic:

MINI-blacklac-stdtop-876-400.jpg

I went for a black lacquer and blunt edge top for a more contemporary look, it will also sit nicely with other furniture I own.

Its a very small cabinet that will be perfect for the 20 or so boxes I will be keeping. I will be writing a brief review when it arrives and then I plan to write an extensive review when she's seasoned and been up and running for a few months.

This humidor has been the end result of about 2 years of endless deliberation and internet searching for the perfect humidor that suits me and my needs, I am fully confident I've made an excellent choice.

One thing I can immediately review is the absolute sterling customer service from Bob Staebell, I can honestly say that he is the most understanding and proficient business owner I've ever had the pleasure to deal with, his communication and the way he looked after me and handled all my concerns was second to none. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

For those who had concerns that it may take longer than expected if they place an order, Bob has recently moved to a new and larger premises that is allowing him to work more efficiently, so it should quash any concerns over long time scales, but for me, he could have taken 6 months and I simply would not have cared, I know he prides himself in his work and I want the finish to be perfect.

I look forward to writing a full review and posting pics of her filled up!

Thanks folks!.