Partagas de Partagas no1

Hi guys,

I picked this box a while back and would like to find out more about this particular series.. I have searched the web for quite sometime yet the information on Partagas de Partagas is quite scarce.. Any bit of info would be appreciated.

Cheers guys

028736cd.jpg

8df8aafc.jpg

71c00844.jpg

They are a Dalia which were discontinued in 2003. I smoked the last from an '03 box a few months ago. I enjoyed them, finding them

a bit smoother - a bit more vanillin - than cigars like the 898 or Serie du Connaisseur line.

The flavor profile sounds interesting.. I have been fighting the temptation ever since I bought the box. Might give one a taste sooner than I expected..

Thanks lads for the cigar reviews link but I have actually read all 3 pages before posting here :)

From the vintages I have smoked through I found them all to be flat. I think I still have some from 98, 99 and 00 somewhere in the depth of one of my coolers. Hope you have better luck. Let us know.

I've had a couple. They are more floral and fragrant (though not excessively so) than other similar cigars in the Partagas line, I've found. A box from '96 like that would be quite smooth, however! These have never shown much bite to me, especially given the age they've had on them, since they are long discontinued.

June of 96' aint a bad code...not bad at all. Hope they were stored correctly, enjoy!

Well, the box was purchase from LCDH Bahrain.. They have a well kept walk in humidor. So there is no issues there... I hope :lookaround:

I guess I'll have to post a review on these soon given the different views on this particular release.

Thanks guys for the input :thumbsup: