FOH BLIND TASTING STARTING GRID

The blind tasting packages will leave Monday/Tuesday this week.

Can you just please check the list of contstants and make sure you are on it. There will be a few errors which I will tidy up on Monday. If I have left you off please PM or e-mail me and I will rectify Monday. No problems.

There are a few members where we have shown their initials only. This is because we are not 100% on their handle. PM or e-mail me.

Cheers! This will be a hoot!

post-4-0-47115100-1328997709.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a typo Rob, My name should be right under habanakane...The two Dawgs should be 1-2 on here LOL. Should be fun, looking foward to this.

So we're 57 in this adventure...I was wondering about that.

That means that in this World Class Competition I'll be in the Top 57 cigar aficionados in the world ... Right on baby !!! 2thumbs.gif

Of course I'll be the 57th one, but still, 57th in the world, pretty impressive...clap.gif

I got my cigars today (im sorry my laptop died so i cant upload pics- using work comps etc).

they look like a petit corona, churchill and corona gorda...i may be wrong though........:smartass:

btw they smelt and looked great. im trying not to base too much on looks though because that was a falling point for me last time.

I know what they are ;) who's willing to shout me a trip to North America in exchange for intel

Kurt, I'll buy you dinner if you pay your own way to montreal lol...

This gives me an excellent reason to visit beautiful Canada

Don't you have mates that live here? I remember you telling me this a while back no? Anyways common over Kurt, as the no.1 czar subbordinate you've earned it

Don't you have mates that live here? I remember you telling me this a while back no? Anyways common over Kurt, as the no.1 czar subbordinate you've earned it

I do yes, once I'm finished with uni and can get an extended time off work Canada is one of first places I will visit