Monte A - coffin

Tony1T

I never did understand this cigar. Smoked plenty of them through the years but they never gave me much pleasure. To each his own. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The one I've had took a little over 2.5 hours. On top of how enjoyable the smoke is, it adds a lot to the experience to know you can just switch off the world for that long. :-)

"Switch off the world" And that is exactly why I appreciate a monster cigar like this. I have one coming in a trade. I can't wait to try it.

• 4 weeks later...

The monte A is on my dream list. I just can't imagine smoking the same cigar for 3 hours. But believe me I would enjoy every minute of it.

They are not hard to get ahold of. If you can get a box of five coffins I highly recommend them. With a few buddies you knock that box down in one session, or you can hold them to age.

If you can't tell, I'm a huge evangelist for this cigar! :-)

Yup. 5 individual coffins, in one regular semi-boite box.

Then the price difference between companies is very interesting... AND they do not mention or show the coffins in the photos (like here on the Czar).

The reason I ask is I would love to try one but I do not necessarily want to pay for the coffin if it will save me some $$.