SLR and Bolivar?

Looking to buy a box of cigars again, I'm stuck between buying my favorite that never lets me down ( yes the SLR Regios) or something new. I am tempted by getting a box of Bolivar PCs.... How does the taste profile compare to the SLR? I'm torn between not wanting to give up the taste of the SLR and trying something new !

Boli PC's are a great great smoke, little stick that packs a punch and flavors...dont beleive me check out the video reviews on foh youtube page I think they have reviewed it twice...I also enjoy the SLR A but not in the same league flavor wise. two different cigars imo.

Bolivars are rich flavored cigars with animal and deep leather with hints of chocolate

and white pepper notes.

SLR's are closer to medium but with rich tastes of fruity, floral, cream with hints

of tea & honey.

Both cigars are very tasty but should be smoked at different moments,environment and moods

of the day.

Two great tasting cigars but with a completely different approach.

In conclusion, for me both cigars are just waiting to tame or be tamed, it's up to you ;)

As others have said, two very different cigars. Both are excellent. The SLR's are probably smoking well now (based on your experience), but the Bolivars may have more potential to develop with age. Perhaps try a few Bolvar singles and see how you find them. I do like the Bolivar PC.

I would think that if the SLR are a medium smoke (afraid I havent tried them, but will), the Bolivar Royal corona would be the best bet, as it is the least rampant of the Bolivar, and is a bloody good smoke.

Maybe the PC would be a bit full on...but maybe not!