FOH NFL Competition Winner

Congratulations to all the players in this years FOH NFL Competition clap.gif

I have posted below the top 10 from both groups and with only the SUPER BOWL to go (any tips so I can get a bet on?) we have a clear winner!

Well done Jledou spotlight.gif Superb consistent performance throughout the year. PM me later in the week for the prize!

post-4-0-55253800-1327826637.jpg

post-4-0-31418800-1327826640.jpg

i'll be back for revenge next season, congrats to the winners and two montrealers in the top 10! i'll be rooting for the Giants just because i cant stand any boston sports team...Sorry Steve LOL

If I had money to bet I would take the Giants and the points easy in this game. The Giants have the most complete team -- strong offense and defense. Just as the Niners had a great defense their offense was too one-dimensional to overcome the Giants. And the Pats have a great offense (when healthy) but their defense isn't anywhere close to the 49ers defense. And the Pats main offensive weapon (Gronkowski) is hobbled! The more I think about this one the more it looks obvious the Giants will be able to handle the Pats.

Personally I am leaning towards the Patriots in this one. More just to complete the balance...when the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl, they lost to the Pat s in the regular season...this year the Giants won the regular season match up, so ...

Personally as a Raiders fan I will be routing for the Giants, because yes I am still bitter about the Tuck Rule call :)

Either way I will really be hoping for a quality game and some great commercials ... I am planning on more food being the highlight of halftime this year ;)

Congrats jledou on your victory, I'm with Pugliese...week 15 and a few others were really crazy this year. As they say...that's why they play the game. I'm going w/the Giants, I think they put the heat on Brady, get their running game going and Eli has been on fire. Especially if the Pats don't have Gronk at full strength that'll hurt their offensive game...I've heard some say that they may sneak Ocho Cinco (or however you spell his new name) into the game plan....don't see that helping. Thanks for putting on the contest Rob, maybe next year.