just when you don't bag a politician....

in the thread about the protests that engulfed both our vile PM and the grubby opposition leader, i did - reluctantly - at least defend them on this, thinking that they were innocent victims. in this instance, at least.

it turns out i was wrong, of course.

seems that the office of the PM herself contacted the protesters to tell them where tony abbott (opp leader) was, what he had allegedly said (which turned out to have been something slightly, but significantly, different) and suggested they give him a rev up. the protesters, being morons, couldn't wait. then the PM herself got caught up in it.

i should have known better, especially with this utterly despicable toad we have, than to have thought that a politician was in any way not guilty, devious or dishonest. i apologise. it will NEVER happen again.

i should have known better, especially with this utterly despicable toad we have, than to have thought that a politician was in any way not guilty, devious or dishonest. i apologise. it will NEVER happen again.

I had wondered what happened to the real Ken :unsure:

You have evidence that she herself was involved? Wow Ken, you're one step ahead of the press.

no, if you actually read what i said, "the office of the PM". and that has been front and centre in pretty much all the media of the day. isn't deliberately misquoting someone best left to politicians?

all that said, it was her office, her staff. i doubt that she personally knew but isn't she in charge of her office/staff? any chance of taking responsibility?

members of staff don't resign, or fall on their swiords, without good reason.

no, if you actually read what i said, "the office of the PM". and that has been front and centre in pretty much all the media of the day. isn't deliberately misquoting someone best left to politicians?

all that said, it was her office, her staff. i doubt that she personally knew but isn't she in charge of her office/staff? any chance of taking responsibility?

members of staff don't resign, or fall on their swiords, without good reason.

No chance of responsibility, Kinda like a certain Italian ship captain.

so let me get this straight. He people laid this trap. She got caught in it. Then they were stupid enough to get caught at it??????

And they think that they are smart enough to tell us how to run our lives and regulate what we can and cannot do???????

WOW!

. then the PM herself got caught up in it.

i should have known better, especially with this utterly despicable toad we have, than to have thought that a politician was in any way not guilty, devious or dishonest.

Enough said ken.