Partagas Serie E No.2

Good morning from the windy city

Has anyone sampled the Partagas Serie E No.2?

I am a fan of Partagas and am thinking of getting a box or 2 but am wondering if anyone can give me

some direction.

Many thanks in advance

David

I've had a couple. They're atypical of a Partagas in terms of flavour. It starts off with tea & floral notes. Some toasted tobacco. It's not until the last third where you get some Party flavour & richness. For a big cigar I was expecting a PSD4 on steroids. I think they probably need a bit of sleep. If you want to try them, grab the 5 pack box. Good price, great packaging.

I've had a couple. They're atypical of a Partagas in terms of flavour. It starts off with tea & floral notes. Some toasted tobacco. It's not until the last third where you get some Party flavour & richness. For a big cigar I was expecting a PSD4 on steroids. I think they probably need a bit of sleep. If you want to try them, grab the 5 pack box. Good price, great packaging.

Exactly what He said. We share the same thoughts on this.

Exactly what He said. We share the same thoughts on this.

Yup. I want to "love" this cigar. But IMO it isn't ready for prime time yet. I'm crossing my fingers that they'll age well. I'll try another in summer and see how it does.

Yup, I really want to love this cigar as well, if the last third is a sign of things to come this will be a good one. the DUke vitola is one of the few larger RG Vitola's I enjoy. I'll give it another try this spring.