Any great spots in Toronto?

Any great spots in Toronto? Indoor would be great, but my understanding is that the smoking laws in Ontario do not make any exceptions to allow for this.

Matt,

In the Summer these are the best spots to hit.

Yorkville Area: In order of my preference

Park Hyatt Rooftop, Hemingways, , LCDH (in front). The Drake Hotel and Remy's (note: they're starting to treat cigar smokers like 2nd class citizens at the expense of cigarette smokers. If you go there and they give you attitude, pay your bill and walk out and tell them exactly why.) :)

Mambo Lounge on the Danforth. Cuban owned. Great patio out back. Search for Toronto Megaherf to see what went on last August.

Winter spots. In order of comfort.

Hemingways, high glass barriers with blazing gas heaters makes Winter smoking bearable.

Park Hyatt Rooftop (they have new impressive heaters and smoking there up to the end of November was comfy. Haven't tried it recently. And being 18 floors up might make it colder than street level. Nonetheless give it a shot).

The Drake Hotel. (their rooftop patio has a fire pit and gas heaters. If there's no wind or its not too cold, it can be an enjoyable spot.

Montreal. :lol:

Agreed. Although this summer I plan on discovering these Roof tops in toronto this summer. Mambo was great

But, if you come back down here, you just can't wear that Arsenal jersey again. Put on a Steelers jersey or something like that! :football:

It was the rugby shirt of England Keith! i'll be weating my new blue jays cap next time I come down

• 4 weeks later...

Uggggghhhh Toronto is a lost cause when it comes to cigars all the Yorkville Area roof tops are good but I just feel uncomfortable smoking there, last time I was on the roof top and sparked up a nice small Siglo II ppl shoot you weird looks like why are you up here smoking a cigars?? (it smells....there crazy because Siglo II smells amazing to me) bundwallah is right though your a 2nd class citizen if you live in Toronto and smoke cigars :(

My fav place to enjoy a cigar in Toronto is at the golf course club house patios around Vaughan aka Eagles Nest, you can get a nice beer or glass of red and not feel like your 2nd class.

Uggggghhhh Toronto is a lost cause when it comes to cigars all the Yorkville Area roof tops are good but I just feel uncomfortable smoking there, last time I was on the roof top and sparked up a nice small Siglo II ppl shoot you weird looks like why are you up here smoking a cigars?? (it smells....there crazy because Siglo II smells amazing to me) bundwallah is right though your a 2nd class citizen if you live in Toronto and smoke cigars :(

You're absolutely right. To me a Siglo II smells like Havana. Whenever I smoke one or smell one, it brings me back there. :daydream:

My fav place to enjoy a cigar in Toronto is at the golf course club house patios around Vaughan aka Eagles Nest, you can get a nice beer or glass of red and not feel like your 2nd class.

Jason,

The Park Hyatt is1s Class. They're very cigar friendly. Cigars are on their menu as well. But do bring your own, unless you want to pay $60 for a Monte4. :P

hey Jason is the Eagle Nest clubhouse members-only? I don't play golf but I live very close to that location, if they accept walk-ins that may become my regular spot.

For uptown Toronto there's also Brix, heated patio, very cigar friendly as well and many BOTLs smoke there in the summer.

Nope its open to public they have amazing patios over looking the golf course so you get a great panoramic view of a beautiful course and of large pond EN uses as a course hazzard, it ranks #3 in the top five public courses in Canada so you know its a world class view/service. That being said dress code is very important, yes its public course but you cant just walk into this place without proper attire (which I find nice) but other then that put on a nice polo and some khakis & grab a glass a wine with your CC and enjoy the view with friends. :buddies:

Sounds good Im always down for golf and cigars even a quick nine hole, if you play after twilight at EN it cost :dollarsign: 60 for a round of 9 holes expensive yes but your playing the best public course in Ontario. Greens are extremely well kept and just all around beautiful course layout :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I believe the patio at Moxie's in Richmond Hill (404 & 7) is cigar friendly. They host events for Cigar Bodega in Unionville on a regular basis.

+1 on that

just been to Cigar Bodega and the staff said that the manager of this Moxie is a BOTL himself as well.